Strips of palmya dyed and woven to create this stunning streamer for all your party decor! (single)
2 in stock
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 26 cm|
Palmyrah leaf is used in Tamil Nadu to make baskets and more for gifting and carrying stuff. The frond is stripped and woven,leaf is stripped into fine strips and often dyed. This is then made into products for use in the home and for gifting.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.