Artisan drawn on handmade paper and sealed with acrylic and wooden handles, this tray will add tradition to your table.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||47 × 28 × 2 cm|
Madhubani art or Mithila painting is practiced in Bihar. Originally a ?dhuli art? meant for the wall of their own homes.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.