Table Linen Set
Beautiful tie and dye on cotton, to adorn your table.
Runner : Length 180 cms, Width 33 cms
Tablemats: Length 47cms, Width 33cms
Napkins : Length 40cms Width 40cms
Coasters : Length 10cms, Width 10cms
1 in stock
Shibori is a Japanese resist dyeing technique which produces a number of different patterns on the fabric. The pattern depends on how tightly and where the cloth is bound.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.