Beautiful ajrakh patchwork cotton single bedcover that is also reversible, Gujrat
Out of stock
|Dimensions||230 × 155 cm|
SKU: KC13400 Category: Bedspreads Tags: ajrakh, Bed cover, bedspread, Block Printed, cotton, hand block printing, handloom, home linen
Ajrakh printed fabric was originally used for turbans of Muslim Khatri sheepherders . Usually, geometric patterns with natural dyes are used.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)