Handblock printed on mashru silk
Out of stock
|Dimensions||38 × 32 cm|
SKU: KC11063 Category: Handbags Tags: Accessory, ajrakh, bag, Block printing, hand bag, Hand Block Printed, mashru, silk
Ajrakh printed fabric was originally used for turbans of muslim Khatri sheep herders . Usually geometric patterns with natural dyes are used.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handwoven silk with tested zari, Varanasi (1 mtr)
Bagru block printed on chanderi, from Rajasthan
Eye catching embroidery on Mashru silk, Gujarat.
Kutch Embroidery on silk, from Gujarat
Kantha embroidery on leather, from West Bengal