Ajrakh Running Fabric
Ajrakh printed on khadi fabric from Gandhigram
Out of stock
|Dimensions||100 × 120 cm|
Ajrakh printed fabric was originally used for turbans of muslim Khatri sheep herders . Usually geometric patterns with natural dyes are used.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Natural indigo dabu printed on cotton to make the most comfortable kurtis or blouses!
Tussar silk fabric from India is handwoven and hand-dyed with natural colors, featuring a unique texture, high durability, and elegant appeal.
This beautiful block printed cotton making it perfect for kurtis or blouses!
Jamdani is a fine muslin fabric known for its delicate motifs and intricate designs woven by hand on traditional looms.
Ikat fabric from Telangana is handwoven using resist dyeing technique, featuring bold geometric patterns, and natural dyes, with a soft texture.