Dabu print using vanaspati, creates this beautiful effect on block printed cotton making it perfect for kurtis or blouses!
Out of stock
|Dimensions||100 × 112 cm|
SKU: KC19172 Category: Fabrics Tags: bagru, Block printing, cotton, dabu, fabric, handblock, Kamala, Material, rajasthan, Running
Hand block printing from Bagru uses dabu or resist printing and natural dyes mostly.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Natural indigo dabu printed on cotton to make the most comfortable kurtis or blouses!
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan