Bagru block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Out of stock
|Dimensions||600 × 110 cm|
SKU: KC12181 Category: Uncategorized Tags: bagru, Block print, cotton, hand block printing, handloom, sari
Hand block printing from Bagru uses dabu or resist printing and natural dyes.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric (set of 4)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)