Simple and elegant, perfect for everyday! ( No Blouse)
1 in stock
|Dimensions||545 × 122 cm|
SKU: KC18802 Category: Handloom Sarees Tags: Begampur, cotton, hand weaving, handloom, Kamala, Saree, weaver, weaving
The Begampur sari is a relatively cheaper sari. It has a lower reed pick and is not a compact texture. An extra warping for a diamond motif is done with the dobby.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan