Handwoven Cotton Sari
Out of stock
|Dimensions||600 × 110 cm|
The Begampur sari is a relatively cheaper sari. It has a lower reed pick and is not a compact texture. An extra warping for a diamond motif is done with the dobby.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh