Bengal Jamdani Sari
Bengal Cotton Sari with Jamdhani Buti
Out of stock
|Dimensions||650 × 120 cm|
SKU: KC11526 Category: Uncategorized Tags: Bengal, cotton, hand woven, handloom, jamdani, sari
Nutan Fulia in Bengal is noted for its very fine cotton weaves
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4