Bengal Jamdani Sari
Bengal Checked Cotton Sari with Jamdhani Border
Out of stock
|Dimensions||650 × 120 cm|
SKU: KC11501 Category: Uncategorized Tags: Bengal, cotton, hand woven, handloom, kota, sari, Zari
Nutan Fulia in Bengal is noted for its very fine cotton weaves
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4