Bandhini Cotton Blouse
Out of stock
|Dimensions||100 × 110 cm|
SKU: KC08692 Category: Blouses Tags: Bandhini, blouse, cotton, fabric, hand woven, handloom, tie and dye
The cloth is formed into definite bindings that form a design. It is then dyed. The tied portions resist the dye. This is the oldest form of tie dyeing
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.