Handwoven silk with tested zari, Varanasi (1.5 mtrs)
Out of stock
|Dimensions||150 × 110 cm|
SKU: KC10776 Category: Blouses Tags: Benares, blouse, fabric, hand woven, handloom, silk, Varanasi, Zari
The Varanasi sari is the legacy of a rich visual design and fabric composition. The rich brocades were originally woven on pit looms with a special attachment called jala for making elaborate patterns.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan