Braided by hand and sewn to make this interesting rug.
3 in stock
|Dimensions||120 × 60 cm|
SKU: KC15737 Category: Rugs Tags: decor, floor, handmade, home, jute, natural, sustainable, uupcycled
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handcarved in white wood, bring this serene Buddha statue into your home.
Upcycled with fabrics that would otherwise go to waste, this interesting and bright jute rugs is both beautiful and sustainable! A perfect addition to any home and office!
Dining And Kitchen
This handmade ceramic platter will make a statement in your home.
Turned wood cooking set from Etikopakka, Andhra Pradesh
(Colors and shapes may vary as they are handmade)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4