Painted Note Book
Gond painting on a small size notebook.
Out of stock
The proponents of this genre of art are all first-generation artists. Jungle animals and trees are depicted in a spontaneous expression of their own creativity. Most Gond artists live in Bhopal.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Gond art beautifully painted on wooden tray
Gond art beautifully painted on wooden tissue box
Hand painted on paper, West Bengal (Mounted)
Handpainted on Paper from Madhya Pradesh
Cups And Mugs
Handpainted terracotta cup and saucer from Kutch
Handpainted papier mache coasters in a box, from Kashmir (set of 6)
Hand painted on paper, Madhya Pradesh (Mounted)
Gond painted on wood, this four draw organiser is great for your trinkets.