Ikat Cushion Cover
Handwoven in Ikat, a complex technique that involves dyeing the yarn and then weaving, this cushion cover is perfect to accent your home!
1 in stock
|Dimensions||42 × 42 cm|
In this complex ?ikat? technique of Pochampalli ,the yarn is first tied and dyed and then synchronised in the weaving process to create intricate and elaborate patterns.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.