Light and dreamy, this cotton saree is perfect for indian summers! (with blouse)
Out of stock
|Dimensions||630 × 120 cm|
Jamdani is often referred to as the ?fine flowered? muslin textile of India. It is one of the wonder weaves of West Bengal in which embroidery like motifs are woven with the help of the extra weft technique. Beautiful patterns and compositions emerge with the genius of the weaver?s hand skills on saris, dupattas and stoles making each jamdani textile a heritage fabric.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)