Kalamkari Cushion Cover
Hand painted with natural colors on cotton
Out of stock
SKU: KC12469 Category: Cushion Covers Tags: cotton, cushion cover, hand painted, Kalahasti, kalamkari, painting
Kalamkari is the art of hand drawn mythology used in temple hangings. It is drawn on treated fabrics, the drawings are made with a homemade kalam and only natural dyes are used to fill in the colours.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)