Kantha Embroidery from West Bengal done on cotton
Out of stock
|Dimensions||90 × 105 cm|
SKU: KC11304 Category: Blouses Tags: blouse, cotton, embroidery, Hand embroidered, kantha
Fine running stitch worked in colours both in the foreground and sometimes in the background. This embroidery form come from West Bengal.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.