Handspun handwoven cotton khadi sari from Gandhigram, Tamil Nadu
Out of stock
|Dimensions||550 × 115 cm|
SKU: KC12364 Category: Uncategorized Tags: cotton, handloom, handwoven, khadi, sari, Tamil Nadu
Khadi is decentralized cotton product, where the yarn is hand-spun and handwoven.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4