Handloom silk cotton from the looms of TamilNadu
Out of stock
|Dimensions||550 × 110 cm|
pink with purple
SKU: KC18960 Category: Handloom Sarees Tags: cotton, hand woven, handloom, Kamala, karanadu, koranad, silk cotton, tamilnadu, traditional, weaving
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)