Beautifully handwoven koranad silk cotton sari from Tamilnadu
Out of stock
|Dimensions||55 × 123 cm|
SKU: KC12336 Category: Uncategorized Tags: cotton, handloom, handwoven, koranad, sari, silk, silk cotton, Tamil Nadu
Koranadu saris are a mix of cotton and silk; they are done using a weaving tradition that is fast vanishing, and are generally used as kooraipudavai (wedding saree) in the region.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric (set of 4)