Kutch Embroidery on cotton, from Gujarat
Out of stock
|Dimensions||18 × 6 cm|
SKU: KC12539 Category: Pouches Tags: cotton, embroidery, Hand embroidered, kutch, pencil case, Pouch
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric (set of 4)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4