Painted Jewelry Box
Handpainted Kalamkari from Andhra Pradesh
Out of stock
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 5 cm|
Kalamkari paintings were traditionally temple hangings featuring religious and mythology imagery. The paintings were done in natural colours and hand painted with a kalam or brush. Kalamkari can be either hand painted, or hand block printed.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Mother of pearl inlay on a small tray for your knick knacks, Agra
Handmade with straw, lined with cotton fabric.
Stunning designs and its elegant shape makes this powder box a must have! Add this little bit of Kashmir to your home!
Hand painted on stainless steel, this madhubani trunk is a fun way to organise.
Block printed fabric on this cardboard box, is both cute and functional!
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)