Distinct embroidery all the way from the Toda tribe, dentify your luggage easily with this tag tied around it!
6 in stock
|Dimensions||8 × 6 cm|
SKU: KC18951 Category: Tapes And Tags Tags: craft, embroidery, Hand Embroidery, Kamala, Nilgris, tags, Tamil Nadu, Toda, Tribal
The Toda people, a small pastoral community, live in the Nilgiris of Southern India. Thick fabric is preferred for embroidering as the threads are counted for each motif.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Cases And Holders
Toda Embroidered on cloth with red and/or black wool – design 6
Toda Embroidered on cloth with red and/or black wool. (design 7)
Chikankari embroidered handwoven runner
Embroidered on cloth with red and/or black wool, this toda purse is perfect for your small belongings. (design 4)
Kutch Embroidery on silk, from Gujarat