Hand block printed on Mangalgiri cotton, this machilipatnam saree is a must for summers.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||630 × 112 cm|
SKU: KC18789 Category: Printed Sarees Tags: Block Printed, Block printing, cotton, handloom, kalamkari, Kamala, Machilipatnam, natural dye, Saree
Machlipatnam and Pedana are famous for natural dyed kalamkari prints.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan