Hand painted on paper, from Bihar
Out of stock
|Dimensions||19 × 14 cm|
SKU: KC11615 Category: Paintings Tags: art, handpainted, madhubani, painting
Madhubani art or Mithila painting is practiced in Bihar. Originally a dhuli art meant for the wall of their own homes.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handpainted on paper, from West Bengal (Set of 2)
Hand painted on paper, Madhya Pradesh (Mounted)
Handpainted on Paper from Madhya Pradesh
Patachitra handpainted wooden tray, from Orissa
Handpainted Wooden Charms from Varanasi
Hand painted on stainless steel, this madhubani trunk is a fun way to organise.
Hand painted on canvas, from Odisha