Elegant and light to wear, this handwoven Maheshwari sari is a great addition to your wardrobe. (with blouse)
Out of stock
|Dimensions||630 × 120 cm|
SKU: KC12413 Category: Uncategorized Tags: cotton, handloom, handwoven, madhya pradesh, Maheshwari, sari
Maheshwari saris from Madhya Pradesh are famous primarily for their soft textured quality and elegance of design. A cotton silk combination both in warp and the weft has resulted in a range of subtle textures.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan