Handblock printed on mashru silk placemats (set of 6) from Gujarat.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||50 × 34 cm|
SKU: KC11085 Category: TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS Tags: ajrakh, Block Printed, hand block printing, handloom, mashru, placemats, silk, Table linen, table mats
Ajrakh printed fabric was originally used for turbans of Muslim Khatri sheepherders . Usually, geometric patterns with natural dyes are used.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.