Use it as a hamper, bin or an organiser. This basket will make it look effortless. Moonj Grass, Uttar Pradesh.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 22 cm|
Moonj grass of Uttar Pradesh is a type of wild grass which grow near the banks of the rivers around Allahabad. Moonj is outer layer of the grass which is peeled and knotted which is later dyed and coiled to make different shapes.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Diyas and T-Light Holders
Sand casted Flower in Brass
Dining And Kitchen
Use this basket to serve bread, and add more fun to your brunches! Moonj Grass, Uttar Pradesh.
Sand casted in Brass, this Odisha Leaf will add allure to your decor
Mother of pearl inlay coasters on Jaisalmer stone (set of 4)
Mother of pearl inlay coasters on palewa stone (set of 4)
Bins And Baskets
Multipurposeful as well as stunning, this tray can be used in almost every corner of your home to decorate or organise! Moonj Grass, Uttar Pradesh.
Handmade art from Rajasthan, sealed between acrylic with wooden handles.