Gond art beautifully painted on this wooden box
Out of stock
|Dimensions||17 × 12 × 5 cm|
red with yellow
The proponents of this genre of art are all first-generation artists. Jungle animals and trees are depicted in a spontaneous expression of their own creativity. Most Gond artists live in Bhopal.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Kantha embroidery on leather, from West Bengal
Stunning designs and its elegant shape makes this powder box a must have! Add this little bit of Kashmir to your home!
Handmade with straw, lined with cotton fabric.
Bagh Block Printed Cotton Fabric covered Box (set of 3)
Mother of pearl inlay on a small tray for your knick knacks, Agra
Block printed fabric on this cardboard box, is both cute and functional!