Hand drawn pattachitra on wood, Orissa
Out of stock
|Dimensions||30 × 26 × 4 cm|
SKU: KC15249 Category: Trays Tags: art, handpainted, painting, pattachitra, Tray, wood, wooden
Pattachitra is a traditional, cloth-based painting from Odisha and Bengal, originally created for ritual use and as souvenirs for pilgrims to Puri. Painted on hand made cloth canvas. Today, it is done on almost all mediums.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Gond art beautifully painted on wooden tray
Napkin And Tissue Holders
Gond art handpainted wooden napkin holder
Containers And Jars
Wooden Spice Box with three compartments and a spoon
Carved by the block makers of Uttar Pradesh, this wooden bowl reflects the creativity that comes from the hands of the artisans!
Handpainted Wooden Charms from Varanasi
Gond art beautifully painted on this wooden coaster (set of 4)