Palmleaf Etched Art
Hand made from Odisha
1 in stock
|Dimensions||100 × 25 cm|
SKU: KC09308 Category: Paintings Tags: art, decor, etching, hand carved, hand made, leaf etching, palm, pattachitra
Palm leaf strips are stitched together to make for a bigger surface. A fine pointed tool is used to engrave the designs. Fine soot is then smeared all over the surface and the excess soot is wiped away, leaving the artwork visible
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Gond painted on wood, this four draw organiser is great for your trinkets.
Hand painted on paper, Madhya Pradesh (Mounted)
Handmade art from Rajasthan, sealed between acrylic with wooden handles.
Napkin And Tissue Holders
Gond art handpainted wooden napkin holder
Hand painted on paper, West Bengal (Mounted)