Bring the beautiful gardens and flowers of the Kashmir valley into your home with papier mache painting or ?Kari-kalamdani? products. Exquisite apple and pomegranate blossoms, nargis and saffron flowers are painted by karigars on hand made paper mould?s, bowls, trays, office organisers, lampshades and more. The lyrical colours of the floral themes and the shapes of the products are perfect for gift giving.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.