Bring the beautiful gardens and flowers of the Kashmir valley into your home with papier mache painting or Kari-kalamdani products. Exquisite apple and pomegranate blossoms, nargis, and saffron flowers are painted by karigars on hand-made paper moulds, bowls, trays, office organisers, lampshades, and more. The lyrical colors of the floral themes and the shapes of the products are perfect for gift giving.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.