Hand woven from West Bengal, this phulia cotton sari is a great addition to your collection
Out of stock
|Dimensions||650 × 120 cm|
SKU: KC11143 Category: Uncategorized Tags: Bengal, cotton, hand woven, handloom, Phulia, sari
The phulia sari is a combination of jacquard and jamdani work.One of the unique features of the phulia saris that the basaks weave is surface finishing with starch which is rubbed into the sari after weaving every cubit feet and a half.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)