Double ikat handwoven cotton sari with blouse.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||625 × 115 cm|
SKU: KC10276 Category: Uncategorized Tags: cotton, Double Ikat, handloom, handwoven, pochampally, sari
In this complex ikat technique of Pochampalli, the yarn is first tied and dyed and then synchronized in the weaving process to create intricate and elaborate patterns. Typically, a Pochampalli silk sari has bold and dramatic motifs in brilliant colors on the body and end piece.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric (set of 4)