Handcarved Buddha in soapstone, from Odisha
Out of stock
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 13 cm|
SKU: KC11708 Category: Sculptures Tags: decor, hand carved, handmade, home, idol, pink stone carving, soft stone carving
Pinkish grey stone is used in Odisha for carving. It is a composite stone with bands of colour varying from pink to grey but yet soft. Very fine carving is possible.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Dining And Kitchen
This handmade ceramic platter will make a statement in your home.
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric (set of 4)
Kantha embroidered coasters on handwoven fabric set of 4
Hand embroidered Phulkari Keychains With Gunghroo(1 piece)
Handcarved in soap stone, from Odisha
Handpainted on handmade paper, from West Bengal (assorted set of 5)