T light holder
Hand carved on Sheesham, Pilkhuwa – Uttar Pradesh
Out of stock
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 3 cm|
SKU: KC18503 Category: Diyas and T-Light Holders Tags: Artisan, block makers, carved, handcarved, handmade, Kamala, Pilkhuwa, wooden
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Gond art beautifully painted on this wooden coaster (set of 4)
Gond art beautifully painted on this wooden box
Containers And Jars
The combination of two different crafts only for you. Wooden boxes handmade in Uttar Pradesh and Gond art, painted in Madhya Pradesh.
Gond painted on wood, this four draw organiser is great for your trinkets.
Spoons and Spatulas
Carved from Neem Wood with Mother of pearl band in the handle ,West bengal (Set of 2)
Napkin And Tissue Holders
Gond art handpainted wooden napkin holder