Handwoven natural fibre placemats (set of 6)
Out of stock
|Dimensions||50 × 30 cm|
The grass mats of Pattamadai, Tamil Nadu are woven with korai grass found along the riverbeds. The grass is spliced thin, dyed, and woven on a floor loom which is an intricate and elaborate process.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Keep your trinkets safe in this six drawer organiser
TABLEMATS AND NAPKINS
Handwoven cotton placemats for your table (set of 6)
Containers And Jars
Wooden Spice Box with three compartments and a spoon
Mother of pearl inlay coasters on palewa stone (set of 4)
Handwoven natural fibre runner with kalamkari border
This ceramic bowl is good in the microwave and makes for a great serving dish
Kadais And Urulis
Unseasoned soapstone utensil, from Tamil Nadu
Handpainted papier mache coasters in a box (set of 6)