Patachitra handpainted wooden tray, from Orissa
1 in stock
|Dimensions||46 × 31 × 5 cm|
SKU: KC11344 Category: Trays Tags: art, handpainted, painting, papier mache, pattachitra
Pattachitra is a traditional, cloth-based painting from Odisha and Bengal, originally created for ritual use and as souvenirs for pilgrims to Puri. Painted on hand made cloth canvas. Today, it is done on almost all mediums.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Handpainted Wooden Charms from Varanasi
Handpainted on pebbles, These cute paperweight will had whimsy to your desk.
Hand painted on paper, Madhya Pradesh (Mounted)
Handpainted on Paper from Madhya Pradesh
Hand painted on stainless steel, this madhubani trunk is a fun way to organise.