Hand block printed on the softest mulmul, this sari is a dream to drape.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||650 × 112 cm|
SKU: KC15337 Category: Printed Sarees Tags: ajrakh, Block printed sari, gujrat, Hand Block Printed, mul, mulmul sari, sari
Ajrakh printed fabric was originally used for turbans of muslim Khatri sheep herders . Usually geometric patterns with natural dyes are used.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand block printed on Mashru, Gujarat.
Multicolor Handwoven Cotton Sari with Zari (with blouse), from Andhra Pradesh
Handwoven Cotton Sari with blouse, from West Bengal
Hand Blockprinted with Natural dye on Cotton, Madhya Pradesh