Handwoven Cotton Blouse from Odisha
1 in stock
|Dimensions||110 × 120 cm|
SKU: KC08869 Category: Blouses Tags: hand woven, handloom, ikat, Odisha, orissa, sambalpuri, sari
Orissa is known for its cotton saris in single and double-ikat. The tie-dye technique for dyeing yarn is locally called bandha.The traditional jala, dobby or jacquard attachment can be used to suit the design requirements.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.
Hand block printed on cotton, from Rajasthan