Banjara Embroidery done on Cotton
1 in stock
|Dimensions||100 × 112 cm|
SKU: KC12107 Category: Blouses Tags: Banjara, blouse, cotton, embroidered, fabric, Hand Embroidery, hand woven, handloom
Banjara tribal women, originally from Rajasthan, celebrate their rich lifestyle through distinctive, colourful embroidery. Nature and geometrics come together in motifs that are a riot of colourful threads with herringbone, chevron, and cross-stitch encircling mirrors, beads and cowrie shells. Traditionally done on Banjara costumes, storage bags, pouches etc. Today’s shapes may have changed but the embroidery remains the same: eye-catching and colour drenched.
- Textiles, handloom and printed to be hand washed or dry cleaned only.
- Metal surfaces to be wiped clean with a dry cloth.
- Papier mache and painted surfaces to be dusted with a dry cloth.
- Cookware, serveware and tableware to be washed with mild soap and wiped dry.
- Products made of natural fibre to be wiped with a dry cloth/ soft brush.
- Please follow specific care instructions, if any, sent along with your product.
- The nature and tendency of handmade products is that each piece is unique. Unevenness in colour and texture is not a fault but a beautiful characteristic of Artisanal production.
- Variation in colour is possible as colours you see on your device may vary due to colour reproduction, brightness and resolution of individual devices.